CONFESSION OF FAITH
• We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. We believe that the Bible
reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
• We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity, virgin birth, substitutionary atonement, and bodily resurrection of
• We believe that salvation is “by grace,” plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to
salvation are repentance and faith.
• We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only
through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Justification establishes an eternal
relationship that can never be broken.
• We believe in the visible, personal and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting
conscious punishment of the lost.